Monday, February 25, 2008
Love being Owen's mom!
Being that it is Monday I decided to start again the ongoing quest to lose weight. I was working out on the rower in the garage (which is actually Eli's mini gym) I was tired, sweaty and huffing and puffing my way through the workout. Apparently the huffing and puffing was mistaken to be cries of pain coming from my flabby muscles because Owen came darting into the garage to my rescue. He ran over to me on the rower, gave me a big hug and kiss and started holding me and rocking me saying... "it's ok mommy, I got you, I got you." Who knows what may have happened if he hadn't come to my rescue! It is so fun watching him grow and learn new phrases, it is always entertaining discovering which phrases he chooses to repeat that come from our mouths. It's funny how all of sudden words like crap or stop it sound absolutely obscene when they are coming from the mouth of a two year old! Fortunately this time it wasn't so bad:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so incredibly cute! I love when kids start showing empathy towards others. :)
Post a Comment