Hi All. Just a little update on our family.
Jeremy has been trying to get out of the Cath Lab and into a Sales position ever since Sarah was a baby. The right job just hasn't come up until now. Jeremy has interviewed several times with a new sales company and finally, he was offered a position. We are all really excited about it because he will be home more. No more weekends or being on call. We are really looking forward to eating dinner every night as a family again.
Ash moved out and is in her dorm at college now. Her room is tiny, of course, but she is really excited to be on her own. We helped her move in and get her room all set up. It looks really cute and hopefully she will feel at home soon.
Sarah went to meet her 2nd grade teacher last night and she is thrilled to be starting school again on Monday. She talked about how much she wanted to go back to school all summer long! She just loves school.
Liam is finally fully potty trained. He even taught himself to go standing up "like daddy". He is so proud and he thinks he is such a big boy.
Austin is finally talking a lot. It seems like he is bilingual- or maybe he just understands other languages. The only way to get him to sit down is to say sit down in Spanish. And when he says thank you it sounds like "Danka" like in German. It's funny.
Along with all the fun news, we also have some sad news to report. On Wednesday I went to the doctor and they did a sonogram and found that the baby had no heartbeat. I ended up having a miscarriage on Wednesday night into Thursday morning. We are all really sad about it and having a hard time knowing how to deal with something like this. Please keep us in your prayers. We love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Steph...I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers. I love you so much and hate to see you go through something like that. I love you sis and will pray for you always.
Josh and I are keeping you in our prayers too. Know that we love you all very much!
I just wanted to let you know again that I love you and am here if you need anything. It's nice living so close - I can stop by in a flash (a 30-minute flash) if needed. :)
Hang in there, sis! I love you guys!
Post a Comment