Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rebecca update

Not much is going on with me right now. OK...when I say not much, I mean not much has changed. I'm still working two jobs and going to school, so life is anything but boring. School ends soon. I just took my last regular exam last night (pretty sure I aced it, by the way) and am now preparing for the final. A couple of weeks ago I applied to the local University and am just waiting to hear back. If all goes as planned, I will go there this fall (instead of the community college) and study Spanish. I can't wait to delve back into that beautiful language! Work is going well. My second job has worked wonders in paying off my plane ticket to Spain. It should be paid off within another month or two. Hooray! Now I just need to save some spending money. :) Well, my mind is drawing a blank, so I guess that's all for now. Write soon everybody! :)
Here's a picture from Mom's last visit to Texas. We love it when she comes!


I'm not sure if I already wrote about this, but our latest B.A.C.K. adventure was to run a 5K together. Here's a picture of me crossing the finish line. I enjoyed it and hope to run again soon.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

ohh this picture makes me miss you guys. :( Good job with the running thing. I just took a small walk around the block and I'm spent!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Hey Rebecca!!!
your going to spain!! thats awesome!! I love hearing how you are doing.
Love
Michelle